Australia’s biggest sales day is here.
The Boxing Day.
Like Black Friday Deals, we are giving you a quick guide on what is Boxing Day and our Top 10 Boxing Day Deals you might want to snap.
What is Boxing Day in Australia?
First of all, let’s be clear, Boxing Day does not mean something like this:
It is actually celebrated on a day after Christmas Day, 26th December each year in Australia and across many other countries around the world.
The tradition came in around 1800s when wealthy people started giving their servants a day off after Christmas Day and a boxed gifts (usually leftovers from Christmas Day).
And hence, a Boxing Day. (See the connection, Boxing = Boxes 🙂
While that tradition has long gone, now a days, it is a public holiday in Australia and is one of the biggest sales event of the year.
In 2020, it is expected that shoppers will spend around $2.75 billion on a Boxing Day.
Boxing Day is also famous for a cricket test match between Australian cricket team & a visiting nation team and a Sydney Hobart yatch race.
Here are our top 10 Boxing Day Deals for 2020
So here are our hand picked deals for you for Boxing Day 2020 (prices in AUD):
- Google Pixel 4a with 5G for $658 at Amazon
- Realme 6 for $319.20 at Amazon
- Apple iPhone XR for $699 at JB Hi-Fi
- GoPro Hero 8 Black for $364.19 + shipping at Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ 128GB Smartphone $969 Delivered at Amazon
- EKO 65-inch UHD Android TV with Google Assistant for $649 at Big W
- Lenovo Tab E10 10″ Tablet for $97 at Amazon
- Fitbit charge 4 for $149 (was $250) at Amazon
- 60% off shoes and accessories at Adidas eBay store
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (2nd gen) for $199 at Catch (Don’t forget to get 10% further off with discount code for students from here).
You can also check other fashion, tech, travel related deals on our student deals page as well.
List of Top Boxing Day Sales Retailers in Australia
- Big W
- Bing Lee
- David Jones
- JB Hi-fi
- Harvey Norman
- The Good Guys
DISCLAIMER: This list may contain links from our affiliates like Amazon and others, sponsors, and partners. If you use these products, we will get compensated – but there’s no additional cost to you.