Skip to content
Support Services for international students in Australia


Support Services

In order to protect overseas students from getting exploited, various institutions, student associations, state governments, and the federal government provides various support services. Some of these services are:

Overseas Students Ombudsman

This ombudsman can help you in dealing with problems with private institutions and education providers (

Tuition Protection Service

It is a government initiative if your institution couldn’t deliver your course of study, then the government either help you in completing course elsewhere or help you in getting a refund of uncompleted studies. (

Institution support services

Most of the educational institutes provide support to overseas students for completing their studies and adjusting their life in Australia Please check your university or institute’s website


Student associations National student associations like the Australian Federation of International Students ( and Council of International Students ( can assist you in living and studying queries as well.

Disability support

If you have a disability and require assistance then you can contact your institution or approach the Human rights Commission to assist with your queries.  (


If you are studying in Australia through an Australian scholarship then you might be eligible for some assistance for Childcare as well. (

Get our free 5 min monthly newsletter. Read by 15K+ international students

error: Content is protected !!